The Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry (SDG) Regional Tourism Grant program is now accepting applications.
The program includes a grant designed to help existing businesses and organizations increase visitation to Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry via tourism initiatives and attractions. The Regional Tourism Grant program is tailored specifically to help tourism businesses and organizations in SDG, while also focusing on new ideas, or augmenting an existing event/attraction.
“Those interested are asked to complete a detailed application that includes a brief history of the organization, details of the event, or program and an outline of where the funds requested will be used,” said SDG Tourism coordinator Karina Belanger. “With restrictions easing, we expect to see an increase in visitation. Aiding operators and organizations is our priority.”
SDG Regional Tourism Grant highlights:
• One-time annual intake.
• Applications must be received by March 25, 2022 – 12 p.m.
• One application per organization per year.
• The minimum grant request is $2,500 per application.
• The maximum grant request be an upset of $5,000.
• Total grant program has an annual budget of $40,000.
To download an application, visit www.whereontariobegan.ca/sdg-regional-tourism-grant .