SPOT a Review Reader, snap a photo, and submit it for a chance to win one of two Chromebooks!
Submit your photos of readers enjoying The Review in a local setting, and with a fun creative twist!
Take a photo of yourself, your family, your kids, your friends, or your pets reading the news in Print or Digital, on mobile, desktop, or tablet. Make sure The Review logo is visible somewhere in the photo.
Location! Location! Location! Take the photo with a local backdrop such as in a park, at an event, on a local restaurant on the patio, in your garden or at any tourist spot in Eastern Ontario or Western Quebec.
Review Readers! Send us a photo that shows how much you love us!
Contest rules and photo specifications:
- Fun photos that spot The Review being read that include people, pets, and places.
- You can submit as many as you like through our portal page, but only one at a time with the photographer’s name and contact information. Only online submission through our portal page will qualify.
- The deadline is September 30, 2021, at midnight.
- The Review logo needs to be visible somewhere in the photo.
- High-resolution photo(s), so set your cellphone or camera accordingly.
- Horizontal shots are preferred.
- By submitting your photo to this contest, you are giving The Review full copyright usage to use online and in print for this contest and future projects.
- Winners: The top two photographers will each win a new “Chromebook” value: $287 and a free subscription and access to the Archives for a year. Top 10 runners-up get a free subscription to The Review E-Paper and Archives for 1 year.