On Monday, July 29, 2019, at approximately 6 p.m., Russell County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers responded to a complaint about a suspicious vehicle driven by a male who approached a teenager walking on Craig Street near the McDougall Park in Russell, Ontario.
This unknown male, driving a black hatchback passenger vehicle, slowed down and engaged in a conversation with a teenager. The driver asked the teenager for directions while exposing himself.
Assistance is being sought from the public in helping to identify him, and/or the vehicle with the following description:
The male is described as:
- In his 50’s
- Wearing dark sunglasses
- Caucasian male
- Having no visible tattoos.
- Between 5’10” – 5’11
- English speaking with no accent.
The vehicle is described as possibly being a:
- Black Hatchback Hyundai Accent or Elantra
- Older model
- No marker obtained
Russell County OPP invites parents to discuss “Stranger Danger” tips with their children. If you or anyone you know are aware of this male’s identity or have any further information about this incident, you are asked to contact the Russell County OPP at 613-443-4499 or OPP Communication Centre at 1-888-310-1122.
Latest posts by Louise Sproule (see all)
- Défi Desjardins Challenge on September 14 will raise funds for Valoris Foundation - August 20, 2019
- Former East Hawkesbury clerk-treasurer facing fraud charges - August 20, 2019
- Park Party at Old Mill Park in Hawkesbury on August 23 - August 20, 2019