The Russell County OPP are looking for help from the public to locate a 78-year-old Russell man, who was last seen at 11 a.m. Thursday, May 16.
On Thursday, May 16, 2019, at approximately 7:30 p.m., Russell County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers responded to a report of a missing person who had not been seen since 11:00 a.m. that morning.
The OPP is concerned for the well-being of Mr. Yvon RAYMOND, 78-years-old of Russell Township, Ontario who has numerous health issues.
The investigation remains ongoing with officers of the Russell County OPP Crime Unit.
Assistance is being sought from the public in locating the missing male, who is described as:
- 160 lbs
- Wearing a blue short sleeved shirt with white markings on it, blue jeans, black velcro casual shoes, black socks, medical alert chain around his neck.
His vehicle is described as a:
- Blue 2004 Toyota Highlander with Ontario licence: YR
If you or anyone you know are aware of the missing male’s whereabouts or have any further information about this incident, you are asked to contact the Russell County OPP immediately at 1-888-310-1122 or the nearest police authority. Should you wish to remain anonymous, you may call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), where you may be eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $2,000.
Latest posts by Louise Sproule (see all)
- Cash, jewellery stolen from Kenyon Concession Road 3 home - September 17, 2019
- New music option at Vankleek Hill Collegiate Institute - September 17, 2019
- Hawkesbury mayor puts out the call for solutions to town’s housing shortage - September 17, 2019