Firearms, ammunition and electronic devices were stolen from an Embrun home some time last week.
On November 16, 2018 members of the Russell County Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) were called to investigate a break-in at a residence in the village of Embrun, ON.
It is thought that the break-in occurred between November 10 and November 16 on St-Guillaume Road, Embrun. The owner of the home notified police that four firearms, ammunition and electronic devices were stolen.
The stolen firearms are described as:
1. 1892 Winchester 44.40 cal
2. Winchester 2520 Cal (rare model)
3. 308 Lever action with a scope
4. 22 magnum with a scope
Anyone with information regarding the person responsible for this incident or if anyone observed suspicious activity in the area should contact Russell County OPP at 1-888-310-1122.
If you have information on this matter and you would like to remain anonymous please contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477. Persons giving tips to Crime Stoppers that lead to an arrest may be eligible for a cash reward. Crime stoppers does not subscribe to Call display. Your call will stay anonymous and your presence won’t be needed in court. Tips can also be sent via text messages and e-mail. For information visit National Capital Crime Stoppers’ website at www.CrimeStoppers.ca More information will be provided as it becomes available.
The Ontario Provincial Police is committed to public safety, delivering proactive and innovative policing in partnership with our community.
3 Months for only 99¢! Click here to join now!
Latest posts by Louise Sproule (see all)
- Funding helps local businesses improve processes, remain competitive - December 6, 2019
- Vankleek Hill businesses can take advantage of Digital Main Street funds; the application deadline is December 31, 2019 - December 6, 2019
- The Golden Circlet: a children’s tale of adventure with charms all its own - December 2, 2019