Proof that the Calumet 100th celebrations are well under way! Made from recycled material, the following mural was created by 20 children and 15 adults, under the artistic supervision of Jacques Charbonneau. The creation of this mural was a planned activity for the 100th and the result can now be appreciated by all at the Calumet library.
More information regarding the upcoming festivities can be found in Review article “Calumet celebrates its 100th with activities full of tradition, values and good company“, by contacting the Grenville-sur-la-Rouge municipality or by visiting the Culture and Recreation Facebook page.
You could win TWO weekend passes, value of $90, to Beau’s Oktoberfest 2019!
To enter, follow these simple instructions:
- Take a photo at our selfie station outside of our offices at 76 Main Street E, then post it on Facebook or Instagram.
- Use hashtag #VKHReviewContest in your post.
- Tag us in your photo! @vkhreview
Be sure to follow @vkhreview on Instagram and Facebook! Contest ends September 16, 2019 at 12 p.m. A random winner will be chosen and announced on our social media pages. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
Thank you for supporting local, independent community journalism!
READ LOCAL. LOVE LOCAL. PLAY LOCAL.
Latest posts by Cedrik Bertrand (see all)
- Meo Bicycle and The Blue Corner Flea Market – An exhilarating shopping experience that transcends past, present and future - November 1, 2018
- Sarah Cole Cider tackles Ontario market from new home base in Vankleek Hill - October 16, 2018
- Local company helps the Ottawa Wolves bring the Bingham Cup rugby tournament to Ottawa - October 5, 2018