In 2022, the Argenteuil Hospital Foundation (AHF) is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
The foundation has been working to fulfill its mission to contribute to the development and improvement of health services in the Argenteuil community since January 2002.
This year will be filled with many projects and special activities such as the unveiling of a mascot Dr. Bistouri representing the foundation, new exercise books for children, a new brand image, an improved web site, the return of its famous gourmet dinner.
The foundation has chosen many ambassadors who will represent and promote the organization within the community during the year. The ambassadors are:
- Stéphane Bouchard, Home Support Program Manager, CMSSS d’Argenteuil
- Stéphanie Campeau, Personnel Management Officer, CISSS d’Argenteuil
- Mélissa Chavarie, Administrative Officer (revenues & collection), CMSSS d’Argenteuil
- Maude Giordanengo, Nursing Advisor (prevention and control of infections), CMSSS d’ Argenteuil
- Evelyne Lepage, Clinical Nurse and assistant to the Immediate Manager of the Lachute Residence
- Dr. Marie-Christine Lepage, Head of Community Medical Services, CMSSS d’Argenteuil
- Mélissa Pieropan, Hygiene and Sanitation Director – laundry room, CMSSS d’Argenteuil
- Chantale Roch, CHSLD Manager, CMSSS d’Argenteuil
- Gil Ayers, President of Ayers Limited
- Mylène Deschamps, Managing Editor l’Argenteuil
- Maryse Denault, owner of Les Thés d’Argenteuil and Bistro aux Lubies – Maison gourmande
- Catherine Giguère, McDonald’s restaurants franchisee
- Catherine Lapointe, political advisor, and the entire office team of our provincial member the legislature, Agnès Grondin
- Audrey Marleau, co-owner of restaurant Le Bouillon16