The Town of Hawkesbury want you! It is developing a plan for l’île du Chenail, including Confederation Park, located at the foot of the Long Sault Bridge and has upcoming public sessions planned for community stakeholders. Business workshops are also part of the community engagement process.
The town has commissioned Sierra Planning and Management to develop the plan, along with the community engagement process.
According to the town, the Confederation Park Concept Plan should reflect the needs and priorities of Hawkesbury’s residents and users of the park. The project team will engage community stakeholders and the public to identify current needs, issues and priorities for Confederation Park. The project will engage the public through a variety of consultation sessions.
Upcoming community engagement includes:
- Community Stakeholders and Business Workshops (open to the public):
Session 1: Thursday, November 7th, 2019, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Session 2: Thursday, November 7th, 2019, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
*Please note: Attendance at both workshops is not necessary, as the above workshop sessions will present the same materials.
- Community Workshop: Tuesday November 19th, 2019 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For more information regarding the Town of Hawkesbury’s Concept Plan for Confederation Park, please Nicole Trudeau by email at [email protected] or by telephone at (613) 632-0106 ext. 2254.
3 Months for only 99¢! Click here to join now!
Latest posts by Louise Sproule (see all)
- Funding helps local businesses improve processes, remain competitive - December 6, 2019
- Vankleek Hill businesses can take advantage of Digital Main Street funds; the application deadline is December 31, 2019 - December 6, 2019
- The Golden Circlet: a children’s tale of adventure with charms all its own - December 2, 2019