Here are some activities taking place in Argenteuil in the coming weeks.
On September 12 there will be a lunch gathering for seniors along with a beading workshop at 259 Harrington road in Harrington.
On September 15 at 10 a.m. a Parkinson Superwalk will take place at Confederation Park at 3 Cartier Boulevard in Hawkesbury.
On September 24, October 22 and November 26 from 10 a.m. to noon for French groups and 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. for English groups, There will be a Parkinsons support group in the Legion Upstairs Hall at 152 Nelson Street in Hawkesbury.
On September 18 there will be a flu vaccination session in Lachute at 448 Argenteuil Avenue in Lachute from 10 a.m. to noon. There will be another session at the same time at 1650 chemin d’Oka in Deux-Monatgnes. Call 1-888-974-3940 to register.
There will be fall prevention program gatherings every Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at 259 chemin Harrington in Harrington.
For more information contact Mélanie from 4 Korners at 1-888-974-3940, extension 1.
You could win TWO weekend passes, value of $90, to Beau’s Oktoberfest 2019!
To enter, follow these simple instructions:
- Take a photo at our selfie station outside of our offices at 76 Main Street E, then post it on Facebook or Instagram.
- Use hashtag #VKHReviewContest in your post.
- Tag us in your photo! @vkhreview
Be sure to follow @vkhreview on Instagram and Facebook! Contest ends September 16, 2019 at 12 p.m. A random winner will be chosen and announced on our social media pages. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
Thank you for supporting local, independent community journalism!
READ LOCAL. LOVE LOCAL. PLAY LOCAL.
Latest posts by Jean-Michel Tweed (see all)
- Walk for exercise, walk for fun, walk for Alzheimer! - September 12, 2019
- Argenteuil Fall Activities - September 10, 2019
- Suicide prevention: Working together to prevent suicide - September 10, 2019