On April 5, 2019, at approximately 4:40 p.m., Russell County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers and Crime Unit responded to a disturbance at a local business on Concession Street in the Town of Russell, Ontario.
The investigation revealed that an altercation occurred between two adult males, in which one of them suffered non-life threatening injuries. Prescott-Russell Emergency Medical Services (EMS) attended to assess the male’s injuries. The victim attended the hospital himself.
As a result of the investigation, a 54-year-old Embrun man was charged with:
• Assault With A Weapon CC 267(a) and
• Assault Causing Bodily Harm CC 267(b)
The accused was held for bail.
Latest posts by Louise Sproule (see all)
- Défi Desjardins Challenge on September 14 will raise funds for Valoris Foundation - August 20, 2019
- Former East Hawkesbury clerk-treasurer facing fraud charges - August 20, 2019
- Park Party at Old Mill Park in Hawkesbury on August 23 - August 20, 2019