On April 5, 2019, at approximately 4:40 p.m., Russell County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers and Crime Unit responded to a disturbance at a local business on Concession Street in the Town of Russell, Ontario.
The investigation revealed that an altercation occurred between two adult males, in which one of them suffered non-life threatening injuries. Prescott-Russell Emergency Medical Services (EMS) attended to assess the male’s injuries. The victim attended the hospital himself.
As a result of the investigation, a 54-year-old Embrun man was charged with:
• Assault With A Weapon CC 267(a) and
• Assault Causing Bodily Harm CC 267(b)
The accused was held for bail.
3 Months for only 99¢! Click here to join now!
Latest posts by Louise Sproule (see all)
- Champlain day care director set to retire - December 13, 2019
- La Baie Run aiming for 750 participants in 2020, donates $1,000 to township - December 13, 2019
- St. Jude students helping those in need - December 13, 2019