Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry (SD&G) Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers are currently investigating multiple reports of theft of gas at the Highland Esso, located on County Road 20 in North Glengarry Township. The first incident dates back to January 2017 and have continued to December 2018.
The suspect commits the thefts in the same pattern:
The vehicle will pull up to the furthest pump from the store during a busy time, exit the vehicle and fuel up without ever looking up towards the cameras. The vehicle will then drive past the Tim Hortons drive-thru, around the back of the store and exit through the North entrance.
Description of the male suspect:
– 5 foot 6 inches – 5 foot 7 inches
-wearing a hoodie with a ball cap
– does not look at the camera
– Red Hyundai Veloster
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION ON THE ABOVE OR ANY CRIME IS ASKED TO CALL SD&G OPP AT 1-888-310-1122 OR CRIME STOPPERS AT 1-800-222-8477.
Latest posts by Louise Sproule (see all)
- $85,817 for accessible play structures in Hammond - May 24, 2019
- Apparent mail fraud is latest scam; packages resemble court documents - May 23, 2019
- Township takes no action on ad bags - May 21, 2019