For the 15th consecutive year, artists from Hudson, Rigaud, Saint-Lazare and Vaudreuil will welcome you to their studios to share their passions, inspirations and techniques. This event is open to all and is free of charge.
The Tour selection committee has chosen 20 artists representing a broad variety of artistic practices from the visual arts and fine crafts sectors. If you are curious about the set-up of an art studio, the tools and equipment involved in diverse practices, or in a first-hand look at these artists’ most recent productions, this is a great opportunity.
Studios will be open on 2 weekends, September 15 & 16 and 22 & 23, 2018 from 10 am to 4:30 pm.
You can plan your tour using the following links::
- By visiting Google Map:. https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-74.2833708,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!6m1!1s1hpPX8a1rD2ssylcGL-0X4ORs_17tsz4L?hl=en
- By visiting our website https://hudsonstudiotour.com/
Pamphlets and postcards are available at local tourist information booths as well as many local businesses
It is an activity that is free of charge that will appeal to all participants and prove to be very informative and an interesting take on the arts.
Latest posts by Submitted (see all)
- More information on the Community Patchwork mural - October 15, 2019
- The Maxville water tower named as a contender in the 2019 Tnemec Tank of the Year Contest - October 14, 2019
- Silent greatness: the tree - October 14, 2019