On Friday, October 27, and Saturday, October 28, 2017, the Hawkesbury Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) will be holding its annual Food Drive Campaign in Hawkesbury.
Members of the Hawkesbury OPP Detachment and OPP Auxiliary Unit, with the assistance of the Hawkesbury Rotary Club, will be collecting food and money donations at the following grocery stores:
- FreshCo – 350 Spence Ave., Hawkesbury – Friday, Oct. 27, 2017 – 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Laurin Independent- 1560 Cameron St., Hawkesbury – Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017 – 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Last year, the Hawkesbury OPP Auxiliary Unit collected hundreds of non-perishable items during its one-day campaign which was distributed to local food banks.
While you are here, we have a small ask.
More people are reading The Review than ever before — across our many platforms. So far, we have not put up a paywall to limit the stories you can read. We want to keep you in the news loop. But advertising revenues are increasingly going to the big two: you know who they are. If you value The Review’s independent, local community journalism, or you value the many ways we support dozens of community organizations in their endeavours, consider supporting our work. It takes time, effort and professional smarts to stay on top of community news and present well-researched, objective news articles on issues which matter to you.
If you read stories on this website, or you have come here from an Instant Article post on Facebook, think about subscribing. It would be a vote of confidence for the work that we do, and for the future well-being of your community.
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- Star Gazing – The Gemini Twins - February 4, 2019
- François St-Amour honoured at the 2018 UCPR Warden’s Banquet - November 26, 2018
- Boisés Est workshop October 27 on woodlot management with a First Nations perspective - October 18, 2018