The Editor,
I live on the Front Road, west of Chute a Blondeau, which should be a nice, bucolic, quiet country road, but it is not.
We have to live with a variety of loud and fast vehicles, Harleys, big diesel pickups, and small Japanese cars and bikes. Our speed limit is 70 Km/hr. Most vehicles travel by at well over the limit, and I estimate up to 160 km/hr or higher.
People along this road have been complaining to the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) about speeding and noise for years. I have talked to many neighbours who have called. Yet, no effective, visible action has been taken to mitigate the problem. It’s interesting because setting up a speed trap would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
At this point, I am wondering about my options to motivate some action. Do I have to sue the OPP, or organize a class action?
At this point, I hope that the OPP can provide a response, in the Review, to explain what they are doing, or impediments to responding to the many calls they have received.
It is time for something to be done.

Thank You
John Henning