The results are in!
The organizing committee of the Gala of Excellence unveiled 36 finalists for 2019. The nominees for the 12 categories are as follows:
- Manufacturing Enterprise: Battleshield Industries Limited, Mexican Corn Products Inc., Atlantic Braids Ltd.
- Retail Enterprise: Boutique Joma Inc., M-C Levaque & Fils Inc., Juliette Vintage Boutique d’Atan.
- Services Enterprise: OK Pneus Landriault Tire Inc., Xpertek Construction, La Binerie Plantagenet.
- Tourism Enterprise: Garden Path Homemade Soap, Vert Fourchette and St-Albert Cheese Factory Co-op Inc.
- New Business Enterprise: Kyan Culture Inc., Lalonde Physio, Lightning Media.
- Young Entrepreneur: HHT & ALXDesign, Arbois and Ferme l’Artisan Farm
- Community Participation: Brasserie Tuque de Broue Brewery Inc., Vert Fourchette, La Binerie Plantagenet.
- Independent Worker: Soins d’hygiène dentaire RDH Dental Hygiene Care, Reps with Alison Inc. and Lalonde Physio.
- Agri-Food Enterprise: L’Orignal Packing Ltée, St-Albert Cheese Factory Co-op Inc, La Bergerie des sables.
- Inclusive Business: Traiteur La Bonne Bouffe, A Catered Affair and McDonald, Place Rideau and Cameron Residences.
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Alain Lapensée, Doug Henderson, Guillaume Landriault.
- Jury Award: Tulmar Safety Systems Inc., Place Rideau and Cameron Residences, Brasserie Tuque de Broue Brewery Inc.
A gala event at which first-place winners will be announced will take place on October 19, 2019 at the Bourget Community Centre.
For more information go to www.galaexcellence-sdcpr.com or on Facebook at “Gala Excellence 2019”. You can contact the project manager, Sarah-Anne Beaulne by phone at 613-872-3037 or by email at [email protected]
Latest posts by Jean-Michel Tweed (see all)
- Benefit dinner will raise funds for Child Haven - October 14, 2019
- Opinion: My take-away from the federal leaders Monday debate - October 8, 2019
- Grade Two students are committed to saving the planet: PCPS starts new recycling initiative - October 8, 2019