Since June 11, 2018, Agata Michalska has taken on the role of Communications Agent for Alfred & Plantagenet Township.
Michalska definitely hit the ground running, having to organize the open house for the Township’s new Plantagenet digs on her first week. Moreover, many upcoming summer activities commanded her immediate attention.
A bachelor of Design Art from Concordia, Michalska spent some time in the private sector in the fields of design, marketing, communications and administration in Montreal and Hawkesbury.
“One of the main goals of this job is to open up communication between the taxpayers and the township in a proactive and transparent manner,” explained Michalska.
Social media adepts will be glad to hear that the township now has a Facebook page to follow, dedicated to events, and another dedicated to municipal information will be created soon. The township’s website will also be receiving a slight update in terms of access to information.
You could win TWO weekend passes, value of $90, to Beau’s Oktoberfest 2019!
To enter, follow these simple instructions:
- Take a photo at our selfie station outside of our offices at 76 Main Street E, then post it on Facebook or Instagram.
- Use hashtag #VKHReviewContest in your post.
- Tag us in your photo! @vkhreview
Be sure to follow @vkhreview on Instagram and Facebook! Contest ends September 16, 2019 at 12 p.m. A random winner will be chosen and announced on our social media pages. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
Thank you for supporting local, independent community journalism!
READ LOCAL. LOVE LOCAL. PLAY LOCAL.
Latest posts by Cedrik Bertrand (see all)
- Meo Bicycle and The Blue Corner Flea Market – An exhilarating shopping experience that transcends past, present and future - November 1, 2018
- Sarah Cole Cider tackles Ontario market from new home base in Vankleek Hill - October 16, 2018
- Local company helps the Ottawa Wolves bring the Bingham Cup rugby tournament to Ottawa - October 5, 2018