Members of the Vankleek Hill Fair board stopped by The Review to pick up a cheque for $550 last week. The funds represent a share of the Vankleek Hill Christmas Home Tour (2015). Seen here from left to right are: Vankleek Hill Fair board members Amanda Cowan, Penny Filiatrault and fair board president Bev Newton, along with Review publisher Louise Sproule and Review staff members Irene Senczyszyn and Diane Duval. The home tour benefits local community organizations by sharing proceeds from the home tour; in exchange, community organizations provide volunteers to the event, which is coordinated by The Review. The 2016 edition of the event takes place on Saturday, November 5, 2016. To find out how your organization can apply for funds, see the ad in the August 24 print edition of The Review. Photo Theresa Ketterling
You could win TWO weekend passes, value of $90, to Beau’s Oktoberfest 2019!
To enter, follow these simple instructions:
- Take a photo at our selfie station outside of our offices at 76 Main Street E, then post it on Facebook or Instagram.
- Use hashtag #VKHReviewContest in your post.
- Tag us in your photo! @vkhreview
Be sure to follow @vkhreview on Instagram and Facebook! Contest ends September 16, 2019 at 12 p.m. A random winner will be chosen and announced on our social media pages. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
Thank you for supporting local, independent community journalism!
READ LOCAL. LOVE LOCAL. PLAY LOCAL.
Latest posts by Louise Sproule (see all)
- The Nation violated Municipal Act, but was okay on a few other fronts - September 9, 2019
- Westbound on/off ramps at Highway 417/Highway 34 interchange will be closed for one month starting September 16 - September 6, 2019
- 26-year-old Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts woman missing - September 6, 2019