Argenteuil MP Yves St-Denis recently announced the upcoming 2018-2020 road programming, representing over 15 road-work projects spread over the two-year period.
According to a press release issued by the Québec government, the investment represents a total sum of $149,290,000, with $ 12,717,000 of that amount originating from various partners.
Over the next two years, the Laurentides region will see a total of 112 construction sites, “creating or maintaining a total of 957 jobs”.
The various projects are divided into four categories: road safety, road network improvement, infrastructure maintenance and comfort.
The following is a list of upcoming projects:
- Installation of safety barriers on some of Grenville-sur-la-Rouge’s bridges
- Adjustment of a Highway 50 curve in the Lachute area
- Reconstruction of the chemin Tour-du-Lac bridge near Légaré Lake
- Rehabilitation of the chemin Larose bridge in Montcalm
- Rehabilitation of culverts on route 327 in St-Adolphe-d’Howard
- Repair of Dunany bridge in Lachute
- Repair of the Kenna Boulevard bridge in St-Colomban
- Repair of the chemin Nazaire bridge in Wentworth-North
- Paving of several kilometres for chemin Dunany
Residents should start seeing new construction sites over the following months. The ministry wishes to remind everyone to be careful when driving through construction sites.