The Hawkesbury General Hospital foundation announced this year’s lineup for its upcoming telethon.
The event takes place on October 15 at the Robert Hartley Sports Complex. Here’s the anticipated schedule:
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Majinx, Fannie Pilon, Marie-Ève Fournier
- 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.: Genevière RB and Alain Barbeau, Vankleek Hill Fiddlers, Mélissa Ouimet
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: 2Frères, Maxime Carrière, Héloïse Yelle
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Chorale de l’Amitié, Max Richard, Bobby Lalonde
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Brian Tyler, Christian Marc Gendron, Manon Séguin, Paul Daraiche
The foundation’s goal is to raise $300,000 with all proceeds going to its Access 2018 Campaign. Launched in October 2015, the campaign aims to buy a new CT scanner and MRI machine. The goal is to raise $4 million dollars by the end of next year for the new equipment, currently the foundation has raised $2.4 million.
Latest posts by Francis Tessier-Burns (see all)
- New owners, less golf at Club de golf Lachute - October 17, 2017
- UCPR laments past decisions to keep taxes low during 2018 draft budget presentation - October 16, 2017
- Volunteer efforts highlighted during Limoges Health Hub official opening - October 16, 2017