The Hawkesbury General Hospital foundation announced this year’s lineup for its upcoming telethon.
The event takes place on October 15 at the Robert Hartley Sports Complex. Here’s the anticipated schedule:
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Majinx, Fannie Pilon, Marie-Ève Fournier
- 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.: Genevière RB and Alain Barbeau, Vankleek Hill Fiddlers, Mélissa Ouimet
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: 2Frères, Maxime Carrière, Héloïse Yelle
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Chorale de l’Amitié, Max Richard, Bobby Lalonde
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Brian Tyler, Christian Marc Gendron, Manon Séguin, Paul Daraiche
The foundation’s goal is to raise $300,000 with all proceeds going to its Access 2018 Campaign. Launched in October 2015, the campaign aims to buy a new CT scanner and MRI machine. The goal is to raise $4 million dollars by the end of next year for the new equipment, currently the foundation has raised $2.4 million.
While you are here, we have a small ask.
More people are reading The Review than ever before — across our many platforms. So far, we have not put up a paywall to limit the stories you can read. We want to keep you in the news loop. But advertising revenues are increasingly going to the big two: you know who they are. If you value The Review’s independent, local community journalism, or you value the many ways we support dozens of community organizations in their endeavours, consider supporting our work. It takes time, effort and professional smarts to stay on top of community news and present well-researched, objective news articles on issues which matter to you.
If you read stories on this website, or you have come here from an Instant Article post on Facebook, think about subscribing. It would be a vote of confidence for the work that we do, and for the future well-being of your community.
Latest posts by Francis Tessier-Burns (see all)
- What the cancellation of the Eastern Fields Wind Project means - July 18, 2018
- Water and fire bans in place across Prescott-Russell - July 12, 2018
- Hundreds of new daycare spots across Prescott-Russell; future expansion uncertain - July 10, 2018