Do you have a great idea for a business, but just no location for it? You may be in luck. The village of Grenville is looking to rent their former tourist information office.
The building is located at 428 Principale street and measures 41.6 square metres on a 901.7-square metre lot. That’s probably enough room for that bouncy ball factory you’ve always dreamed of – or maybe it’s time to take your famous roasted nuts to the public.
Here are the details:
- February 20th is the deadline to apply with a $500 deposit
- Your idea must fall under commercial use (sorry you may need to pass if you want to use it for your personal scotch tape museum)
It’s a good time to follow that dream, the Grenville municipality is looking to give the building a facelift this year.
What are you waiting for? The world needs your all-natural, organic glitter factory, or your varnished door handle emporium. Release your inner entrepreneur: apply now!
EXPERIENCE Vankleek Hill
Do you enjoy reading local news as it happens? Then NOW is the time to subscribe! We have a FABULOUS subscription offer for you!!! SUBSCRIBE to our print and e-edition for only 81 cents per week, that’s just $42 (HST incl) per year! Then choose your $5 voucher to redeem at a LOCAL business. Participating businesses are: Apex Escape Rooms, Beau’s Brewery, Broken Kettle Bakery & Barkery, Jade Garden, Nicko’s Resto Bar, Pink Bow Tie, Trillium Tea Room, Vankleek Cottage and VKH Massage Clinic.
Act now. An offer this good won’t last long!
CLICK HERE to subscribe and choose your voucher.
Thank you for supporting local, independent community journalism!
Latest posts by Francis Tessier-Burns (see all)
- La Nation $250K ‘settlement’ payment raises more questions than answers - January 8, 2019
- More for less: municipalities still facing tough policing costs - December 28, 2018
- Did you know that 70 per cent of students in our region eat breakfast at school? - December 13, 2018