Do you have a great idea for a business, but just no location for it? You may be in luck. The village of Grenville is looking to rent their former tourist information office.
The building is located at 428 Principale street and measures 41.6 square metres on a 901.7-square metre lot. That’s probably enough room for that bouncy ball factory you’ve always dreamed of – or maybe it’s time to take your famous roasted nuts to the public.
Here are the details:
- February 20th is the deadline to apply with a $500 deposit
- Your idea must fall under commercial use (sorry you may need to pass if you want to use it for your personal scotch tape museum)
It’s a good time to follow that dream, the Grenville municipality is looking to give the building a facelift this year.
What are you waiting for? The world needs your all-natural, organic glitter factory, or your varnished door handle emporium. Release your inner entrepreneur: apply now!
Latest posts by Francis Tessier-Burns (see all)
- La Nation $250K ‘settlement’ payment raises more questions than answers - January 8, 2019
- More for less: municipalities still facing tough policing costs - December 28, 2018
- Did you know that 70 per cent of students in our region eat breakfast at school? - December 13, 2018